Your feet often take the brunt of the hustle and bustle of life, which is why it’s important to take care of them. These articles discuss how to best look after your foot health.
- Diabetes sufferers must pay particular attention to the wellbeing of their feet. The American Diabetes Association offers some helpful suggestions for preventing diabetes-related foot ailments.
- Even a simple condition like an ingrown toenail can be a major medical concern for those with diabetes. Medical News Today explains how ingrown toenails occur.
- The National Institutes of Health provides some everyday tips for keeping your feet in top shape.
- How should you select shoes for your infant? BabyCenter.com gives advice on how to choose the proper footwear for your child.
- It’s just as important for adults to pick out the correct shoes for both comfort and health. The Huffington Post details how to determine your shoe size.
Grand Central Footcare can see to it that you begin each day on the right foot. Our Manhattan podiatry practice offers comprehensive care for a variety of foot conditions. To schedule an appointment with a podiatrist, call (888) 701-1297.