Foot injuries can inhibit your mobility and cause lingering discomfort. If you experience foot pain, have a podiatrist diagnose and treat the problem as soon as possible. At Grand Central Footcare, Dr. Glubo and his caring staff are committed to maintaining a comfortable, compassionate environment while providing the very best in podiatric care. Schedule your appointment today by calling (888) 701-1297. In the meantime, learn more about the health of your feet by following the links below.
- WebMD discusses the common causes and symptoms of athlete’s foot, a common fungal infection.
- Learn more about athlete’s foot, including your treatment options, with this comprehensive guide by the Mayo Clinic.
- Discovery Fit & Health explains a few tips for preventing foot injuries, and recommends enjoying physical activities on a soft, even surface.
- If you experience foot pain, you could benefit from orthotic inserts. Read about these devices with this link to LIVESTRONG.com.
- The American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society discusses some common foot issues, including bunions, corns, and neuromas.