By making changes to your footwear and including new exercises into your routine, you can free yourself from toe and foot pain. Explore some of the common causes and solutions for foot pain in the resources below:
- Visit WebMD.com to learn the basics about bunions.
- Find a walking shoe that supports your feet with these tips from the Mayo Clinic.
- This article from HowStuffWorks.com can help you exercise your feet.
- Learn about how hammertoe affects the feet with FootHealthFacts.org.
- Get some general information about common foot problems with the National Institutes of Health.
For personalized solutions to address your foot pain, visit Grand Central Foot Care. Check out our website or call (212) 697-3293 to see how we can help you.